• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Splatoon Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Wait
Can we Kingdom Hearts this into a true neutral tie if everyone plays for side
If village doesn't lynch, Mafia doesn't kill, and cult can't convert it's a tie game
Which is like utopia I guess

OP
Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Alright everyone that’s the game

Winners:
Pluslefan - Commander Tartar
Anemone
Alolan Floatzel
0Anon
Cirr

I don’t know how to embed but here’s the link to the spreadsheet. I’ll give thoughts on the game a bit later

Edit: Apparently that’s how you embed, neat

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Instead of a side giving up I'm going to imagine everyone continued playing and nobody could win
Which is very funny and also what happened in Kingdom Hearts Mafia, where nobody could win because trying anything would make them lose to the other factions.

So in the end Squids, Kids, Octokids, Octosquids, and that creepy ass robot all accepted they couldn't kill each other and lived together happily

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
You know what, I'm just proud that I guessed 3/4 mafs correctly this game and was relatively sus of the fourth. Best reads I've had in a game by far, i consider that a victory :'D

Sorry for not committing to a side in the end, I thought I was being all big brain about it fhjfjdj

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
The betrayal at the end was not epic and I did not like it :(

I genuinely was trying to make sure we all could win and I spent hours trying to theorize how we could keep tails alive through day 2 and 3 when they were a top lynch candidate nevermind that all that energy was a waste since 0 anon outted himself in thread and then mr e shot a judd

I'm still crying

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Okay good we're free.

Main thoughts:
1) Mafia having a hook and modified yak vs everything the village had made us feel doomed: doubly so upon realizing it late b/c the set up was half-hidden. However, us and 3p working together is what gave us the shot to make it this far, I feel, and I would be down for this set up again if maf and 3p can just win together from the start.

2) Betrayal is not, in fact, poggers :<

3) Something Something Rue this is your reminder to Never Let Ash Be Mafia Again

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
no please do let Ash be mafia again, this server is glorious

ash

the rasmus fangirl
Artist
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
can "british" be added to the pokemon type thing
"welcome to the shit pit *hefty sigh*" - undyne

OP
Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Okay so firstly the twist of this game is it’s not a factions game. The village just comes in two colours and I wanted to see what people would do with that.

In hindsight I probably should have balanced roles out more to accommodate this, I nerfed protection for it but I left investigation kind of strong still and mafia probably should have got another PR. I also probably should have told mafia the twist from the start, that would have been a bit fairer. Live and learn I guess, not that this kind of setup can be run again now that the twist has been shown

I did not anticipate Tartar just hijacking the mafia at all, which was pretty funny. Even if the ending was a little messy

I had fun for the most part but I’ll probably wait a bit before hosting anything else. This game got kind of crazy. Inactivity was a bit disappointing, especially having neither crier use their role once but that’s how it goes sometimes

Oh also, never let Ash be maf. Her server is… something

• Love
Reactions: ash

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
dude what is this game
I went radio silent after being converted so I didn't have to lie to anyone since I genuinely had fun with MrE brainstorming this game
now people are stabbing each other in the back over arbitrary wincons. I thought the memes went past faction boundaries :(

I'm just unvoting because if cult is forced to lose I want village to have a chance at least
:0. You really were a homey :'3

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Overall this was a fun experience. I feel like I used stupidity as my strongest weapon and was surprised I managed to kill yakuza instead of accidentally murdering a miller. Pluslefan was a very good tar tar throughout this game with their ability to look sus, but not sus enough to be caught until the very end. Anon was a fun player to be with as we strategized ways to win tar tar and maf but ended up making up more of a mess which was hilarious.
As ofr Samur, sorry I shot you :3. I thought you were a mole. But more importantly the moral of the story is to never give me too much power unless you know that I know what Im doing.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost