• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $310/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Splatoon Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
I fought for all of village to be converted so we'd all live together in a third party utopia. What has Floatzel done for your support?

The longer I survive, the more copypastas I can make for cursed chat. You know what you want, Mafia!
vote: floatzel

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
wtf is even happening

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Well, I guess I'll go with MrE since everyone else is acting weird

Vote:pluslefan

Undyne

Captain of the Royal Guard
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
They/Them or Ey/Em
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Pokédex Entry
#700 Undyne-This gentle butch loves talking and theorizing about video games. They love games that tell a vivid story about compelling characters.
It seems like we're at an impasse. Mafia were forced to work with Pluslefan all game. Only one of us have been converted, but we've all been working with him under threat of being revealed in thread. Ash even begged to be spared so she could be converted before she died only to be allowed to lose for tactical advantage. Well, we've been revealed in thread. When Pluslefan does, we'll be revealed as the sole survivors from the list.
We're done playing against our side. Vote out Pluslefan and let's finish this how it was meant to be: village and mafia. After all, Tar Tar was literally named as this role for being a threat to inklings and octolings alike. (Note: I know nothing about splatoon lore.)
Let's come together and send him packing.
Vote: Pluslefan.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Bruh wtf how did it even come to this lol
I'm dead but wtf
Tartar could have just won converting a maf what

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Wow that's so rude Undyne.

Genuinely heartbroken.

Also can we please just call the game at this point. Either I get lynched and mafia wins or 0 anon/floatzel get lynched and cult wins I'm tired of waiting for this game to be over.

Since the split is 3/2/4 if village lynches me mafia win since they have no protection aside from the vest on Mr E which is a known element to all involved. Village cannot win at this point unless we No Lynch and Mafia kills me. Leaving the split as 3/2 where mafia is known to all and its a no brainer from there.

I genuinely was working with mafia up until the bitter end and had a foolproof plan to get the two of them converted before the formal end of the game.

This is just being mean to me. :C

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
. After all, Tar Tar was literally named as this role for being a threat to inklings and octolings alike. (Note: I know nothing about splatoon lore.)
Actually that's pretty accurate!

Anyways, Plusle is TarTar! And it's certain that village doesn't have a gun to do anything about that.

Anemone got converted night 1 and basically maf was threatened with mutually assured destruction (if we don't listen, we get revealed) so we did what we could to get by- buuuuut if we've been revealed anyways~ (Also waiting to get converted might genuinely be breaking the "playing against ur side rule as we're supposed to do our best to win as mafia and not just as individual players... so our hands are a bit tied here.)

Vote Pluslefan

With both maf defecting we can vote out Tar Tar now before 3p wins-

... but either way like Plusle said, I'm ready for this game to be called ajhfdksahfskjahf

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
dude what is this game
I went radio silent after being converted so I didn't have to lie to anyone since I genuinely had fun with MrE brainstorming this game
now people are stabbing each other in the back over arbitrary wincons. I thought the memes went past faction boundaries :(

I'm just unvoting because if cult is forced to lose I want village to have a chance at least

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
@Alolan Floatzel @0 Anonymous @Cirr

Vote for undyne.

Vote: Undyne

Since apparently letting themselves be converted is playing against their side 🙄 we now have to vote out undyne in order to prevent a mafia victory and it's basically whoever village decides is allowed to win gets to win since neither of us have the vote strength to eliminate the other one.

I'll repeat again, the split is 3/2/4. If village votes for me, mafia will win as they have the night kill which leads to a tie as the final gun is out of play and I am Tar Tar. If 1 villager votes will me I will thank you forever, but unfortunately you still won't be able to win as the split will be 3/1/4 and I HAVE to convert Tailsimp in order to prevent being night killed and losing the game for similar playing against my side reason. 😒 Since this is my only avenue to victory it is playing against my side to lynch Tailsimp so I cannot even promise that I will convert you if you vote with me.

@MrETheComic @pkmnMasterWheeler @cornibot choose who you want to win I guess, unfortunately it's not going to be you.

Undyne

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
They/Them or Ey/Em
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Pokédex Entry
#700 Undyne-This gentle butch loves talking and theorizing about video games. They love games that tell a vivid story about compelling characters.
Neither me nor tails are that stressed about it. Really this is about playing for our sides and also because this is drama. I wanna make it clear in thread that I really have no hard feelings win or lose, we'd just been planning to defect for a while and wanted to end the game with a bang.
Love all y'all, village go ahead and vote me out if you'd rather plusle win than maf.

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
I am incredibly salty and bitter over this, there are hard feelings.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
It was impressed upon us early on when 3p and Mafia first teamed up that us maf just giving in to sanitization was either breaking the rules of playing for ur side or skirting just above it and not in a good way. I do wish we could have just. Teammed up especially with how the balance of this game had us facing 2 cops/criers/santas with just a hook and a modified Yak- and left 3p with. Well. Nothing since the converted players lose all their power. Teaming up is probably the only reason this game made it this far

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
So that's gonna be 4 votes on each right? Corni! The game is now in your hands!~

(Also if everyone's coming clean I was the other Town Crier, I just have social anxiety and the idea of a role where I had to talk to someone to talk to people had my anxiety running so hard that I had to just ignore the role to even be able to function, that's why i took so long to say something day 1)

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
I fought for all of village to be converted so we'd all live together in a third party utopia. What has Floatzel done for your support?

The longer I survive, the more copypastas I can make for cursed chat. You know what you want, Mafia!
vote: floatzel
My boi. Vote plusle

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
if plusle gets voted not only is it a cult loss, but a village loss, since Mafia just night kills a villager afterwards since all of cult will die with plusle. Then the 3/2 becomes 2/2.

Even if I'm going to lose as cultist I had fun as cop and would like my original faction to win in that situation and having this game boil down to a popularity contest between cult and Mafia players for village feels gross

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
Well. This sure is a conundrum.

It would be a shame if I uh

passed the buck

vote: No lynch

Up to you, maf! You can hook+kill Plusle tonight and let us win, or not and let cult win. I'm cool either way. This is literally village's only shot, so I have to take it.

edit: no lynch. Not no lunch. I like lunch.

Last edited:

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
@cornibot actually they can just not kill and hook me meaning we're stuck in this forever

Undyne

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
They/Them or Ey/Em
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Pokédex Entry
Aight cool. Sorry plusle for the attempted rebellion, your win.

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
or alternatively, they slowly whittle us down until the split is 3/2/1 leaving me for last allowing them to kill villagers without needing to worry about losing to cult.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Okay if that's the case let me settle this now: Me and Undyne would much rather our 3p buds we've actually been playing this game with win so

Users who are viewing this thread