• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Splatoon Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
you should really check your math on that plan

those numbers...they don't add up one little bit

OP
Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Just to be clear

The game is not over as it is still theoretically possible for any side to win.

Edit: The game will end regardless if 50% of living players are sanitised though

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Besides village already cheated by getting two items on one person, so they don't even deserve to win anyway

OP
Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Besides village already cheated by getting two items on one person, so they don't even deserve to win anyway
This may or may not be true but I certainly did forget that was a rule I implemented

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
you should really check your math on that plan

those numbers...they don't add up one little bit
*please help me understand the numbers. This confusing. All I know is that there are 3 tar tar people and 2 mafia

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
what the hell is even happening

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
*please help me understand the numbers. This confusing. All I know is that there are 3 tar tar people and 2 mafia

Uh, if that split is correct, and Mafia and TarTar are indeed working together, that's 3 TarTar and 2 Mafia to our 5 village? Which kinda feels like the only reason anyone can win still at this point is if Mafia decides to turncoat on Tartar? cause that means we can't get a majority vote and Tartar just has to convert the last 2 mafia and Mafia not night kill for the next 2 nights and they all win. (but that feels like kinda a bleak state to refer to as anyone can win still so hopefully I'm wrong?)

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
No.

Figure it out yourself.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I second Cirr what the hell is going on who got 2 items and can maf and 3p win together? Is that why ppl were treating this as a village loss at first

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
No.
Figure it out yourself.
I’m going to assume this is a bluff at this point. Tar tar probably just realized they messed up and can’t let mafia win. If maf wants to win, then you should follow our vote

Vote: pluslefan

if we are wrong, maf can night kill another tar tar and we can lynch the last one

Cirr

Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
maybe there are no more maf

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
No.

I’m going to assume this is a bluff at this point. Tar tar probably just realized they messed up and can’t let mafia win. If maf wants to win, then you should follow our vote

Vote: pluslefan

if we are wrong, maf can night kill another tar tar and we can lynch the last one
orrrr if maf attempts this they get outed in thread making us their only salvation since village will still have majority when cult is gone

you really aren't that good at thinking about tomorrow are you?

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
orrrr if maf attempts this they get outed in thread making us their only salvation since village will still have majority when cult is gone

you really aren't that good at thinking about tomorrow are you?
Not really. They can vote any time and still blend in. It’s only if they wait too long or decide to vote against us that they risk anything

regardless of the situation they would lose in your scenario. And the much higher chance of winning is siding with us. You want to make the maf fear you so they now down to submission. What you call salvation is simply surrendering the win to someone else. If they want to fight till the end, they should side with us and possibly win.

just think about it. I am literally one of the biggest idiots as cop. Both me and anon are exposed. And the rest of the village is either confused or quiet. Maf has way bigger chances of winning by killing your guys off

Cirr

Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
oh, yeah, there still has to be maf based on the speed list

either way I'm guessing that it's not plusle or Floatzel lol

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Not really. They can vote any time and still blend in. It’s only if they wait too long or decide to vote against us that they risk anything

regardless of the situation they would lose in your scenario. And the much higher chance of winning is siding with us. You want to make the maf fear you so they now down to submission. What you call salvation is simply surrendering the win to someone else. If they want to fight till the end, they should side with us and possibly win.

just think about it. I am literally one of the biggest idiots as cop. Both me and anon are exposed. And the rest of the village is either confused or quiet. Maf has way bigger chances of winning by killing your guys off
would you...not lynch the people we told you to after they betrayed us

would you seriously just hand the mafia a victory on a silver platter

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
would you...not lynch the people we told you to after they betrayed us

would you seriously just hand the mafia a victory on a silver platter
But here’s the thing. You just gave us the biggest evidence towards maf winning:

We technically have lost regardless of the outcome. Depending on how the host handles the rules, mafia would technically win by default cause village cheated. So even if there is the case of us betraying them, they technically win according to the rules

also there is a low chance of village actually getting the correct guess at this point. Anon would be the only one capable of investigating considering I’ll just be hooked again

OP
Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
I’m not going to penalise the village for my mistake but I will enforce the rule in future

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
That's a hot take a host mistake preventing village from playing out the rest of the game and winning

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
oh, yeah, there still has to be maf based on the speed list

either way I'm guessing that it's not plusle or Floatzel lol
There has to be 2 maf. Anemone was converted and ash was killed. Tar tar converts once a day and we killed 1 convert. There has been 3 days so that concludes there is only 3 converts left who have all exposed themselves. In order to balance these numbers, tar tar works with maf in order to gain the equal numbers

also Kitkat read as village in anon’s investigation, meaning they converted after. So it has to be either floatzal or plusle

Users who are viewing this thread