• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Hoenn Teen Mon simple. (a pokemon emerald monotype nuzcomic.)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
*insert hype-up training montage music* | update 8/11/21!

Blacksheep28

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Never getting over the adorableness

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
i love it
aah

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Gravy, you did great, sweetie. 🥺

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Trading food for training time is such a nice little touch and I love it so much~

silvertongue

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 29, 2021
This is amazing. I love your art style, and how you've breathed life into these characters.

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
Just did a full read through and I love the way you draw the characters! its so cute 🥺

vizarding

bug aficionado
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 20, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
I just caught up and I still love this comic so dearly. it's so quaint and cute and calming! your art style and how you draw pokemon is just so pleasing. wuby is so great, i believe in them...

Users who are viewing this thread