• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Galar Teen Lucky Star

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
(A swsh comic)

Alba Corbina

Johto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Glad to see Marnie and I came to the same conclusion about how Bede feels about Adrian.

Magicforbeginners

Generally Incompetent
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Draws, writes, lives. Poorly, but always improving.
Crush Adrian? More like crush on amiright Marnie

Glad this comic has the proper Marnie quota! She's the best sw/sh rival hands down, although Mr. :3 wins close second.

Reactions: Dee

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. She spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.
Mmmmm, I smell a shipI just discovered this beautiful comic today and... It is so beautiful! I honestly hated Bede when I first started playing, but fell in love with him by the end of the game, and I just LOVE your portrayal of him in this comic! The way he interacts with Adrian is ADORABLE and PERFECT!!! And I love how you're playing on Hop and Bede hating one another. I can't wait to see how that eventually escalates to Hop's crushing defeat and losing streak.

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
Lol Marnie really knows how to read a room don't she XD<3

glancesherlock

Consulting Detective
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Just wants to stay home and solve crimes.
*slinks in* Hi.

I feel bad I let this one slip away from me, but I'm caught up! Really loved how you handled Milo's battle. It's a bit easy in-game, but given Adrian is pretty laissez-faire about this whole trainer thing, it makes sense for him to struggle here. And Marnie!! Of course she'd sneak a DS into the locker room to kill time lol.

Still love the shit out of the overall pleasant atmosphere this comic gives off. Even Bede's attitude doesn't make this world any less welcoming. Really admire how you hold up every character's kind nature without making it feel monotonous.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A very small trash boy last seen clawing themself out of the gender dumpster.
Oh, this is so cute! I really love it!

Sadly none of the images from 3.12 onwards are loading for me...

Users who are viewing this thread