• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

[INACTIVE][VIDEO] Pokemon Storm Silver Orderlocke Challenge

• Thread starter LonelyCephalopod
  • Start date
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
L

LonelyCephalopod

Hello, and welcome to my Storm Silver Orderlocke Challenge video series! My name is Brady and in these chronicles we will be exploring the region Johto in a neat, orderly fashion. If you're unfamiliar with an Orderlocke challenge, it is an extra set of rules added onto the regular nuzlocke ruleset created by Eryn. Here's a link to her own Orderlocke Challenge.
1) Only the first Pokemon encountered in each new area may be caught.
1a) Dupes Clause is active.
2a) Shiny Clause is active.
3a) Gift pokemon, such as eggs, fossils and in-game trades, count as the encounter for the area they are given. If I receive in egg in Goldenrod City, it's considered Goldenrod City's encounter.
3b) All legendaries must be SLAIN (aka to the best of my ability, fainted). Even if my first encounter in Route 46 is a Arceus, I have to try to faint it.

2) If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed permanently.

3) The order of the party cannot be changed. Pokemon have to be listed by their capture.

4) If the party is full, and a seventh Pokemon is caught, the Pokemon in slot 1 must be placed in a retirement box for the duration of the run.
4a) After this, all party Pokemon move up one slot, 2nd pokemon becoming the 1st, 3rd becoming 2nd, etc, and the newly caught pokemon is placed in slot 6.
Here's the first part:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMgJ0Xsef8E

E

ErynCerise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :DDD

I've already said plenty in the YouTube comments, so I'll refrain from making a long thing here, but to those reading: this man does good work and you should definitely watch his videos, especially if you like mine. :3 Yaaaay more Orderlockes~

S

SilverStrangequark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
[AUTOMATED] This topic has been moved to the Incomplete Runs section as it is inactive. If the OP of the post wants this to be open, please PM a moderator or administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread